WebGL: Incorrect polygon and disc fill color
Issue: Polygon components change their fill color when canvas is resized. Notice that when the viewport is narrow scene appears as intended.
Expected behavior: fill color of Polygon components appear the same with any canvas size.
* Chrome (88.0.4324.146) / Windows on NVIDIA GTX 660 (457.30, 461.40).
Failed to reproduce on:
* Chrome (88.0.4324.146) / Linux on NVIDIA GTX 660 (455.45).
* Chrome (88.0.4324.146) / Window / Linux on Intel HD4400 (Mesa 20.2.1).
* Firefox (85.0) / Windows on NVIDIA GTX 660
* Native Windows builds
* Checkout minimal reproduction case: https://github.com/koalefant/bug-report-shapes
* Add Shapes to Assets folder.
* Make WebGL build
* Use index.html from Build/index.html to have canvas resized with the window.
Ready-to-run build: https://cratebeforeattack.com/bug-report-shapes/
I also observe similar issue with Discs in my project, but these are not included in the reproduction case.